Doctor explains electric field health burden in GEOVITAL academy
Doctor Ritter is the president of the North American Sleep Medicine Society. During a course in our academy in Austria the students were taken to this training room to learn about electric field exposure from nearby electrical wiring. Doctor Ritter explained how this exposure can impact health.
Electric fields are the unknown EMF. Few people have heard about electric fields and most bedrooms and sleeping environments have it. Engulfing the sleeper every second of every hour as the body is trying to rest and restore. A human body is a chemical but also very much an electrical system. Under this endless exposure, can we expect the body to work optimally?
The EM Field Probe seen in this video is a meter that many professionals use to investigate electric fields on the body. You find in our shop under the METERS category
- Transmission lines in Kuala Lumpur
- Breast cancer and melatonin: Magnetic fields block melatonin’s oncostatic (anti-cancer) action
- Living near overhead high voltage transmission power lines as a risk factor for childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Exposure to Magnetic Fields and Survival after Diagnosis of Childhood Leukemia
- Maternal exposure to magnetic fields during pregnancy in relation to the risk of asthma in offspring
- Possible effects of electric blankets and heated waterbeds on fetal development
- Environmental Electromagnetic field and Female Fertility
- Exposure to magnetic fields and the risk of poor sperm quality.