Living near power lines – How close is too close?
Health Stronghold Podcast – Episode 4
Welcome and thank you for listening to Episode 4! Go to next Podcast
Power lines, big or small, may or may not be a serious health burden depending on many factors. In this podcast Patrick explains the burning question so many people have: What distance is safe when it comes to living near power lines?
We trust you’ll find this podcast to give great insight into the factors involved.
Also list to the ‘EMF Radiation, a detailed introduction’ podcast
<< Right click here and Save As to download this episode to your computer >>
Here are some notes and links associated to what was mentioned in this podcast
- Get your COUPON CODE for a discount on Patrick’s Amateur Home Assessment course featuring Multiple EMF meters. CLICK HERE
- Research links:
- Environmental magnetic fields inhibit the antiproliferative action of tamoxifen and melatonin in a human breast cancer cell line
- Exposure to Magnetic Fields and Survival after Diagnosis of Childhood Leukemia: A German Cohort Study
- Childhood leukemia and magnetic fields in Japan: a case-control study of childhood leukemia and residential power-frequency magnetic fields in Japan.
- Exposure to magnetic fields and the risk of poor sperm quality.
- Directory of consultants on this site
- Directory of consultants on www.en.geovital.com
- Directory of consultants and wifi-free accommodation on emf.homehealthdirectory.com