Doctors conference gets educated about EMF radiation as a health burden
Medical professionals with a wider view at the subject of health gathered to learn more about EMF radiation as a health burden and its effects on regenerative sleep, during this conference in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Patrick van der Burght was presenting and educating about the different radiation types found in the home, what small things can be done by residents/patients and which larger problems need assistance from a professional.
Patrick is no stranger to Malaysia and has consulted normal families, corporate high flyers and construction companies on how to create healthier living and sleeping environments.
- Transmission lines in Kuala Lumpur
- Breast cancer and melatonin: Magnetic fields block melatonin’s oncostatic (anti-cancer) action
- Living near overhead high voltage transmission power lines as a risk factor for childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Exposure to Magnetic Fields and Survival after Diagnosis of Childhood Leukemia
- Maternal exposure to magnetic fields during pregnancy in relation to the risk of asthma in offspring
- Possible effects of electric blankets and heated waterbeds on fetal development
- Environmental Electromagnetic field and Female Fertility
- Exposure to magnetic fields and the risk of poor sperm quality.