WEBINAR: Shielding Paint – Use, limitations, amateur application and effectiveness
In this webinar, Patrick van der Burght will explain many need-to-know facts about shielding paint. How to use it, how to plan for it, what it cannot do, and what it can do, and how you as an amateur can actually get great results. COUNTDOWN TIMER
In this free session cover:
- How and why Geovital, a natural health clinic in Austria, developed shielding paint
- How shielding paint works and the principles to be kept in mind when considering how to execute your shielding project
- The common mistakes and misconceptions about shielding paint
- Grounding of shielding paint walls and panels
- The enormous difference in quality and performance between shielding paints
- How to understand test reports of the performance of shielding products and see through the marketing
- Why shielding effectiveness is not the only performance criteria of interest when deciding what’s good for your family
- Which often ‘unfixable’ radiation issue should be properly assessed before investing in shielding paint
- Which other commonly found health burdens in the bedroom may be preventing you from having an optimized truly regenerative sleep, despite your investment in shielding paint
Sheron-Joany Lourens, Netherlands: “Very informative! Thank you for the in-depth information regarding our health.”
Crystle Zayati, USA: “Thank you, Patrick, your clear explanations will help us all understand what our true goals are.”
Lubor & Elena Cencak, Canada: “Thank you, Patrick, very informative, practical, and well put together. Really recommend to anyone.”
Dr. Sarica Cernohous, AZ USA: “Oh that helped a bunch… Just having an opportunity to sit down and look at it with undivided attention and slow me down in the places where I really needed to observe it. This aspect of EMF protection is completely new to me and so even learning about decibel rating is something that hadn’t hit my radar until yesterday! Thanks again, Patrick!”
Don’t make costly mistakes
If you are considering protecting a house or bedrooms against radiation and have not had a home consultation from a Geovital consultant or associate, or another EMF consultant fully aware of the benefits Geovital products would bring your situation, then please listen to the presentation first. Provided you use the proper product, designed for the right end-goal and use a sound approach, shielding is not difficult. However, if you use the wrong product (lower performance or designed for shielding alone) or neglect to stick to a sound strategy, you may not achieve the reduction in radiation you could have achieved, we’re hoping for, or things could actually get worse.
Liz Oakes, Australia: I thought I knew a lot but your webinar taught me a lot about aspects I didn’t know. Thank you very much, Patrick!
David Lange, Australia: Patrick. Well put together and informative.
Victor Rieter, New Zealand: Cheers Patrick, I found this webinar a good way to reinforce what you have already taught.
NOTE: These sessions are NOT recorded