Videography – Business Focus Sessions
This session is for the students of the EMF Business Start-Up course (committed to doing EMF1 + EMF2) and is part of their 12-month access.
Making videos is part of the advertising efforts of any business. Not only do potential clients like watching videos instead of reading large texts, it is also a fact that Youtube is becoming a powerful search engine where your future clients and community members go to find information about things that you can help them with… so you need to build a solid and professional presence.
In this session we’ll go over many things from Youtube to equipment to skills:
- Things you may not have to know about Youtube and Youtube Channels
- Video Equipment (smartphone-based mostly)
- Audio and microphones
- Stands, Tripods, and Gimbles
- Lighting and backgrounds
- Camera Apps
- How to capture a good video
- Editing software and Apps
- Editing ideas
- Marketing with your videos
EMF2 students have 12 months of access to our Business Sessions from enrolment and will be invited directly.
Other business sessions for new students of the EMF2 program are held throughout the year on subjects like:
- Communication Skills
- Photography and Videography
- Social Media Marketing: Facebook, Youtube, Twitter
- Body Language
- Public Speaking
- Video Webinars
- Content Writing
To access this session, you need to be a student of the EMF1 AND EMF2 course, and you’ll be invited to these events. These sessions are often not available to outsiders.